View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 12:11 AM   #1
WaRevo
Still Watching My Back

First Name: James
Trading: (2)
WaRevo is on a distinguished road
Default MM Cob

Hello all, I am only looking for some information on what you do? So the other day I went out and got a new MM Cob from Rite Aid. I have a few already and just wanted to see what is up with some people so hooked on the MM COBs. Everyone that smokes them seems to love them!?

So I took it out of the package, Smoked some tobacco. New Brand. Smoked smooth but to me was little weak on flavor. So I thought it was just the Tobacco. Smoked a few other tobaccos that I smoke all the time in my Meers and Briars. After I smoked 4 other tobaccos that I smoke and like the flavors from my other pipes, I didn't get the same effect from the COB! Like today I smoked the Mac Baren Cube Silver and I was like OMG REALLY. The taste that I have come to like in my other pipes just wasn't there. Infact there was only a smooth light flavor. Even the Retro didn't give anything extra I then pulled out my old BENT COB packed it smoked it and the extra was there! I don't understand why the old cob would smoke so much different then the new one. Right now I am smoking a Vintage Dr. Grabow 1/2 bent Bulldog with some Orlik Golden Sliced and night and day difference to smoking it in the COB. in the Cob it was just single flavor even on Retro?

What do you get from your COB? I could taste tobacco but not much in flavors.

Also to make it clear, Smoking the Dr. Grabow tonight has been cleaned and reamed and salt treated.. So smoke is like smoking this pipe as new. Most of my pipe smoking is from clean pipes that are not sour.

James

Last edited by WaRevo; 09-09-2014 at 12:16 AM.
WaRevo is offline   Reply With Quote