Old 03-29-2011, 12:43 PM   #18
CoreyD
Licking my wounds

First Name: Corey
Trading: (23)
LGC
CoreyD has a spectacular aura aboutCoreyD has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: roaster question

Wooooot I got what you can call literally Speedee delivery. Let me clarify so sunday night I purchased online with no shipping confirmation yet thinking they have yet to process it. Today Tuesday, I got woken up by postal worker knocking on door with a box full of pipe baccy and pipes I got from a BOTL. Smoked a bowl and saw a White delivery truck drive into my parking lot with the words SPEE-DEE Delivery on the side and he walked up to my door and sure enough it was from Burman Coffee.
Opened up the box just so happy at the customer service and just so excited to try out my new toy and started looking at my haul. Grabbed the Ethiopian Yirgacheffe PB from the box and beans poured all over my bed and floor,looked at bag and it had a split on the seam. Looked in box and more beans.
Now its all there so whats a man to do, I can't complain to them because I got my lb of that bean just not neatly in the package and it probably happened during shipment so to me its not there fault. Well still satisfied of my box of goodies, time to go read and roast some coffee. I am just so amazed on how quick it got here without a shipping confirmation #.