View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 04:25 PM   #43
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: SAMs Club humidor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCigar View Post
Wow. I find this site because I bought this humidor at Sams & did a search to find out more info about it & happen to come across this site. Being the Cigar fan that I am, I join & respond to the thread about this humidor, & a few guys draw the conclusion that I am the CEO of this company? WTF is wrong with you clowns?
It was easy to make this assumption. A lot of what you said THEN and a lot of what you said after in your
"outrage" post sounded like a shill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCigar View Post
Remember, this unit originally was prices at $299 at Sams, but they weren't selling so I knew they would cut the price. Sure enough, they were cut to $199. This is a well build piece & looks great in my den. It is a steal at $199.
How do you know they weren't selling well?? Do you work there? Know someone who was in charge
of putting new ones on the shelf as they sold? Do you think that there are a ton of cigar people in this
new anti-smoking world? Sam's gets way fewer cigar smokers in it than cigar stores, and they don't
sell well at cigar stores. It's not a 'well-build" piece, it's kind of a cheap thing that is made to look good
by how complicated it is. I used to have the larger relative of it, and it was a POS that wouldn't hold a
steady humidity. Sorry that my opinions varied from yours and that you did not stick around long.

But in the end, it's important to know that if you like the way it looks in your den, and you realize that
I am a pric& that no one likes, then maybe it will all be OK in the end and you can enjoy your humidor
despite how people reacted to your first post..
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote