Thread: Lancero love
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 01:27 PM   #15
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lancero love

Quote:
Originally Posted by borndead1 View Post
Torano Virtuoso lancero (7.5" x 38)

I used to smoke Toranos fairly often back in the day. Then, over the years they sort of became a CI/Cbid bargain brand and I lost interest.

I haven't missed anything. Poorly constructed, lumpy, rolled so tight that the PerfecDraw won't even help. I pulled another one out of the 5-pack and it was the draw was a little better, but even worse construction. Tried to smoke it and gave up. Checked the remaining 3 and tossed them.

Junk.
Mark...I'm right there with you on Carlos Torano sticks. About seven to eight years ago I smoked a ton of Torano stuff, and LOVED it. Everything lately has been complete garbage.