Thread: Snus?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 02:54 PM   #33
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Snus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash View Post
I know each contains 4mg of Nicotine, just one is not moisturized at the end and the other is. I don't use snus that often, so it will undoubtedly be sitting in the can for a while. I know the Camel Snus' are stored in refrigerators, and I stored my tins just in a drawer and they dryed out a bit.

I'm just wondering if moisturized vs. unmoisturized means a change in flavor, otherwise I'm probably buying mini portions of the white.
Not sure about moisturized vs. unmoisturized. The B&M by me had them in a mini display fridge that I believe was branded by General. From what I've read you should keep all swedish snus refridgerated unless it will be used in the next 24-48 hours. I'm sure many don't, but to each their own. You can freeze it for up to a year to keep it fresh, then thaw in the fridge before use.