View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 09:44 AM   #73
Mister Moo
I barely grok the obvious

First Name: Dan
Trading: (3)
HUpmann Army (Served With Honor)
Mister Moo is a jewel in the roughMister Moo is a jewel in the roughMister Moo is a jewel in the roughMister Moo is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Mokapots, Moka, or Stovetop Espresso, Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by replicant_argent View Post
Let's not make judgments on how thermonuclear, scalp crawling with buzzy happiness some of us would prefer, now, Moo-san...

Do we have a "source listing" of places for procuring our "coffee things" at appropriate bottom feeder pricing?
Maybe we can even get a sticky. You "know people," right?
I know a guy or two.....
"scalp crawling... buzzy happiness..."?

Please to forgive my presumptiousness. Some people DO like the feel of invisible ticks, snakes and spiders crawling all over their bodies and I did not account for that. Each should explore toxicity in his or her own way. For those who have never experienced tachycardia and wild blood-pressure swings accompanied by sweats, uncontrollable trembling and distorted vision a six, eight or 10-cup mokapot would be a great opening salvo on an otherwise stable vascular system.

All I'm saying is, it's usually easier to get good results from a smaller pot than a larger one. And it's more useful (for most of us) to have two three-cuppers rather than one six-cupper. However, for those who want to go willy-nilly off into moka-universe with a big pot, have at it. I am sure many people cheerfully use a six-cup mokapot for their own daily brew. People like Bruce Banner. Heh heh heh.