View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 02:55 AM   #12
kzm007

Default Re: What pipe style is this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Moo View Post

Yeah - and Petes and Savs and no-names...

So? Did you buy a bent billiard spigot or what?
[quote=Alpedhuez55;469001]My Peterson that came with the Zippo Gift box came with the same spiggot & stem. You can probably still find a good deal for these online. I only paid about $55 for mine.

But my question for Keegan is what the hell is someone who says he is too busy to make a three minute phone call to Boswell's to confirm an order doing watching Urkel Episodes online

That is unless you are into seeing Urkel cross dressing...not that there is anything wrong with that [/QUOTE

If you were speaking to me, then no, I didn't buy anything.

As for watching Urkel opposed to calling, it was like three AM. College kids never seem to sleep

I emailed Dan Boswell because I am (STILL) trying to figure out how the hell they packaged my pipe, bag, pipe cleaners, reamer, and tobacco all into one little carboard box. I also asked about ordering, I did plan to call them eventually.

They never told me how to repackage it (groans) but he did mention my details were still on file. This surprised me, because I thought they would be deleted from the computers. So, I spent a little under $20 and grabbed five different blends from them.

It all worked out I was told to email an order in any time I liked, and once I get my license, I hope to stop by the shop.

Thanks for the info, guys.