View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 07:29 PM   #1
mosesbotbol
That's a Corgi

First Name: Moses
Trading: (6)
Punch
mosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs down iPhone Sucks and Apple are Bastards

I have the original iPhone and in January of 2009, it died. I think it was due to surge, but I brought it to the Apple store and they told me either upgrade for $199 or get the original phone (and no new contract) for $199. I choose to stick with the original model as it is already expensive enough and I don’t want an additional $30 a month for 3G.

Fast forward to today. My phone won’t sync with iTunes. I get “Unknown Device” error message in Windows. I tried everything; reinstall iTunes, repair the Mobile Support.msi, Start/Stop Services… Nothing would work. I brought it to the Apple store and they determined it was a device failure. My only options are paying $199 for another original phone or $199 for 3GS with a new contract. He was sympathetic that I just bought this phone and now I have to do it again with 1.5 years. Basically admitted Apple were bastards and that's it.

What BS! I am done with this friggin’ phone and Apple can stuff it. Why people think Apple is so great, I don’t know why. Windows 7 Mobile here I come!