View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 05:04 PM   #1
WaxingMoon
Humidor Builder

First Name: Ed
Trading: (3)
Army (Served With Honor)
WaxingMoon will become famous soon enoughWaxingMoon will become famous soon enough
Default Cabinet Humidor Build

Hello all... it's been a while. I've been steadily working building humidors.... and this humidor is finally at a point where it starting to look like something....

My client wanted to prominently display his faith as well as display his name in ancient hebrew.... he said the rest was up to me.....

So... 73.5" tall, 36" wide and 21" deep.... the top part will have 4 or 6 trays in a display mode....

The middle section, behind the Stars of David will have 5 spanish cedar drawers each.... then the bottom portion will be strictly box storage.

There will be two Avallo accumonitors installed - one for the top and one for the bottom.... the controls will be mounted in the left accessory drawer.

I can't wait to finish her up and get it delivered.... It's constructed out of Wenge & African Mahogany.

The clamps are on there cuz I haven't got the hinges yet... they should be here in the next couple of days.

Even the back side is finished..... (I can't stand it when they cheap out on the back of things).....

Crown Molding.... top & bottom

Dovetailed drawers...

I'll show more when she's done.... thanks for looking!