View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 08:59 AM   #20
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Acquisition Disorder

I gather tools. I'm really good at it.
I don't really have any outside influences on it. I just get upset when something isn't working well enough or it's too hard to do, so I get better tools.
The problem is that I never get rid of the old ones. I've taken to dragging a bunch of it to the father-inlaw's, so that helps.

I haven't bought a cigar in forever. A couple years, at least.
I get paid in cigars a lot, so that keeps the hoarde growing. It's not an exponential increase nowadays, so that's good.

I agree that temptation is involved a lot of times. It's nice that the gluttony can be tempered a bit by sharing with brothers. Being able to bum a couple cigars and try them tends to stem off those box purchases, but it's also fun to hit a brother with a few smokes that cause him to buy a few boxes.