View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 09:38 AM   #5839
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

First Name: Frank
Trading: (20)
LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all
Default Re: First Firearm Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian D. View Post
Hey, how's it going? You sure those weren't Glock Model 18s in those holsters, Francis?

In any event I can't imagine those magazines not getting in the way during a day's carry...sitting down must be fun for those LEO's, for one thing.
Based on what I have seen, I'm reasonably certain they were 17's... 18's are a little too nice for a beat cop about here, not sure they could get one if they wanted to. I think automatics are restricted to the army and national guard. (and here, the national guard takes an active role in policing things on a daily basis)

looked like the gun was sitting forward far enough that sitting wouldn't be too much of a problem... but I'm sure it still gets in the way a bit.