View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 07:01 PM   #1
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold
Default Joya de Nicaragua Antano Belicoso

Joya de Nicaragua Antano Belicoso

Sorry for the lack of pics. had to use a pic from a cigar website. My pics file size were too big for me to attach. Still not the best w/ file attachments.

1st third: This cigar is a powerhouse when first lit. Starts to mellow a tad after a couple of minutes, but still very strong. Spice and pepper are the main flavors I am getting right now. A slight, slight sweetness starts to arise near the end of the initial third.

2nd third: Still strong, with a hint of sweet undertones. I am enjoying this cigar so far. Burn is pretty even, not perfect, but haven’t had to correct it yet. Spiciness returns. Very powerful in this section of the stick. No sweet flavors now. Pure spice, maybe some leather in there too. Still enjoying this cigar. Entering into the end of the second third: my palate is not refined enough to tell what I’m tasting, yet it’s reminiscent of a PAM 64 Principe. Coffee and chocolate (milk chocolate)?

Final third: Still strong, but the spice mellows once again. A lot smoother stick in this final section.

Didn't have the opportunity to nub this stick as the wife called me inside to attend to more *ahem* important matters. *ahem* *ahem* I'd rather be attending to that matter than smoking anyways
Overall a wonderful stick. Would I buy again: Definitely!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JoyaDeNicAntGranRes3pk.jpg (43.2 KB, 406 views)

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote