View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 11:20 PM   #21
Eleven
Solid As The Sun

First Name: Scott
Trading: (23)
Eleven has a spectacular aura aboutEleven has a spectacular aura aboutEleven has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Chasidor Humidor Store and problem.

Very sorry to hear this. Chuck's life changed drastically in the middle of a big job for me. He lost his daytime job and made the decision to go Chasidor full time.

My job took much much longer than anticipated and I even drove to him to pick it up. Some parts were not quite right and a few weeks later I went back up to get the correct shelves and drawers.

All that driving for me wasn't a huge deal, me and my son were remodeling a room while my wife was out of the country and to ensure that I got this piece in time, I went to get it. We were going back to Chucks area a few weeks later to drop my kid off at hockey camp, so it was actually convenient to drop by then as well.

Chuck looked extremely overwhelmed when I was up there, his entire house was being taken over by the business, and shortly after that, late July I think, he cut his hand.

I won't make excuses for him, but I hope in the end there is some rational explanation. If he hasn't been active here since June, that would be right in line with things getting crazy for him at his shop. I haven't had any contact with him since picking up my replacement drawers in July.

I do hope things work out for you. It's such a shame.

CA: putting the 'man' in bromance since 2008! --markem.