View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 12:26 PM   #21
klipsch

Default Re: Tatuaje T110 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaStyle View Post
Nothing against you here AJ, but I'm just wondering why I see comments like this about the "new" T110's? Nothing changed about these cigars, nothing. They were rolled a few months later is all...

Can you provide any info on why they might be different from the OR? Not trying to call you out or anything, I'm honestly just curious as I've seen other people make the same comment.
Can't say what happened to the wrappers between the OR's and the Aug & Sept rolls, but they aren't even close in my opinion. The wrappers on the OR's are oilier and they have a pepper blast at the initial lite that's like a smack in the face. Even the very first reviews commented on how the pepper subsided after the first 3/4" - 1" of the cigar. Seasoned smokers that I gave the original sticks to, referred to them as "pepper bombs". The August and September rolls just don't have that initial kick in the teeth, that the July release presented...but they sure do deliver in every other way. I don't know why...I just know from my own experience.

Maybe the foil wraps are different? I don't want to unwrap them to find out just yet.