Thread: P90X Workout
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 01:15 PM   #82
kaisersozei
The Homebrew Hammer

First Name: Gerard
Trading: (40)
Punch Army (Served With Honor)
kaisersozei is a name known to allkaisersozei is a name known to allkaisersozei is a name known to allkaisersozei is a name known to allkaisersozei is a name known to allkaisersozei is a name known to all
Default Re: P90X Workout

Quote:
Originally Posted by ade06 View Post
So while trying to be cheap, I purchased the "wholesale" dvd set on-line. Saturday the dvds arrive from China and I'm certain that these are boot-legged and not wholesale... The picture quality is fine, so I'm sure they will still work, but I don't have any of the guides or paperwork. Anyone have any leads on the missing guides? I think that I can get the food part by doing a custom meal plan with a paid membership on beach body.com
Had a similar experience: we had already purchased the original program and were looking to pick up a second set of discs to keep at my stepson's other house (no DVD burner at the house.) We found a set on ebay, turned out that it was one of those fake vendor sites and that we had actually bought it from some company in China! The discs arrived as promised, though--only difference being that the packaging was backwards: you open the disc binder from the left, and Disc 1 is in the back.

beachbody.com has a number of fitness tools, including some spreadsheets/pdfs you can download that contain the workout sheets, fitness tests, pre- and post-program measurements, etc.

If you're looking for just the workout sequences for each week, let me know which program you want to do (Classic, Lean, Doubles) and I can send you the workout program order. Those might also be available on the beachbody forums.

You definitely need the meal plan, but the nutritional tools on their site do a good job as a substitute for the guide.

Last edited by kaisersozei; 10-19-2009 at 01:22 PM.
kaisersozei is offline   Reply With Quote