Thread: Oliva O robusto
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 10:54 PM   #6
papajohn67
Reprobate From The 101st

Trading: (62)
papajohn67 is just really nicepapajohn67 is just really nicepapajohn67 is just really nicepapajohn67 is just really nice
Default Re: Oliva O robusto

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmaz00 View Post
well this is no review, but i had to share...i have a few of theses in the humi...im a huge fan of the oliva line...but the O not to sure...it was a little boring for me, but thats ME...the cigar was perfect in every way except for the flavors..just wasent getting anything off of it good.
the ash i tapped once, and that was because i had to, it was at the band and still standing, simply awesome. the draw and burn were also great.
but, the flavors just not there for me...i will smoke another one, to see if that changes me, but other then that, flawless.
anyone else in the same boat?
I'll be less than gentle....IMHO the newer "O" just plain sucks. Give me the old Bold line, the O Omni Classic, cigars they tossed in the crapper when they came out with their replacement.

Just my opinion but since I still have a healthy supply of the discontinued line and have smoked the newer "O" line I will stand my ground on this one.
papajohn67 is offline   Reply With Quote