Feeling at Home

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (42)
RyJ
big a will become famous soon enough
Default Re: lunch ideas and Juicing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol View Post
If you start juicing, consider making carrot pulp muffins and if you want save your juice, you'll need to add ascorbic acid to if you don't drink immediately. Another tasty healthy snack is kale chips. Buy the washed and cut kale, toss with an italian style dressing or seasoned & thinned out tahnini and then dehydrate.

If you get into smoothies and such, add chia seeds, flax seeds, or something else for fiber and protein. If not, you'll get hungry a lot sooner and everyone can benefit from the fiber.

Lots of opinions of juicers. For me, Champion juicers are the one to buy. Iconic, like owning a Le Creuset pot...
You think I need to add the acid if I plan to drink the juice within 24-48 hours of making it? I will have to look into the pulp muffins. I'm guessing there are plenty of receipts for this online?

I went with the breville to start. It seems like a decent starter juicer without too much $ in the game. If I end up liking and sticking with juicing, I'll be sure to check the champion out.