View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 09:01 AM   #122
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: falconman515's NewAir AW-280E 28 Bottle Wineador Build!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post
I run mine as well but i know / have read that a few of the longer standing BOTLs here have winadors and never plug them in, just depends on where you live but they seem to be popular for the volume, astheticts, 'fridge quality' seals among other things.
I have actually stopped running mine, after a while got a little condensation in it, not enough to ruin anything I caught it in time, I ended up just unplugging it and it has been perfect ever since, I might actually disconnect the cooling unit and plug it back in just for the lighting effects.

I also dumped another 2 pounds of beads in it, huge difference. Just like "always buy bigger than you think you need", always put more beads in than you think you need.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote