View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 09:51 AM   #36
CigarNut
F*ck Cancer!

First Name: Michael
Trading: (111)
RA
CigarNut has disabled reputation
Default Re: Okay, lovers of the LEAF, step right up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by markem View Post
I am.

I'm trying to learn from our most learned new friend all about cigars and how to be condescending and/or snobbish - as he so aptly demonstrates to us all. I'm trying to bask in the glow of the aura that is his beneficence created by his willingness to help those so far beneath his worthy notice. I strive to be as he himself has demonstrated - the high brow snob who merely likes what he likes and is able to ridicule those who are different (dare we say "lesser"?) with aplomb and equanimity.

That he gave up smoking and drinking at 23 shows the lengths to which he is willing to go to train his palette to become the amazing fount of knowledge that we see, here before us, today. That he is older than me, I do not doubt, as his amazing vocabulary and witty repartee denote, a wisdom far beyond that of the ordinary mortal.

I have found my new hero - him that I aspire to be. I am humbled at his greatness and beaten senseless by his snippets of profundity cast, as it were, upon the shores of this desolate goat-filled island that is Cigar Asylum.

Or it could be that his irony meter is out of whack, but what do I know, I just started smoking cigars in January.
What year?

2 of 3 Requirements for use of the CA Rolodex: 100 posts/ 60 day membership/ participation in trade (trader rating). New members can be added at any time.
CigarNut is offline   Reply With Quote