View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 09:20 AM   #48
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: iPhone Sucks and Apple are Bastards

Quote:
Originally Posted by aich75013 View Post
I agree.
I had a WinMo phone before the iPhone. It was slow and sluggish to the point it pissed me off. That's when I switched to the iPhone. I was much happier.
I wasn't willing to put a custom ROM on it, but from what I heard that was the answer to it being so slow.
I used winmo for as long as I could stand it. I know everyone likes to compare winmo to iphone, but they aren't anything remotely alike. I can only imagine how windows 7 on a phone will suck, but I'll reserve my opinion until I actually put win7 in my hands.
I've considered jailbreaking my iphone, but I have yet to find a reason to do it. My iphone is more of a toy than a tool to me. I don't rely on it for business, I use my desktop for that, and just use my iphone to augment my desktop in a pinch.
I am definately looking forward to playing with the droid just so I can see what it does in case I can make use of it. So far I have never found a smartphone that does anything well. At least anything I need.
I take that back. I have found a bunch that hang when multitasking, slog through any decent amount of data, and make me want to pull my hair out.
It's been almost a year since I've previewed any smartphones, I'd like to find something new to b!tch about.