View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 01:34 PM   #37
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: XIKAR Digital Hygrometer for $4.50!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric @ The Party View Post
Alex told me he would contact all of you.
Sounds like Alex could use a little kick in the ass. If it was his responsibility to get apology emails out, he's getting you a mess of bad press by not doing what he said he'd do.
Unless he's dead or in the hospital, a "can you get your head out of your ass and do your job" speech might help.
That said, he may simply not have the data if it was a website glitch.
The guys would understand that, too.
I wasn't even affected cause I clicked on the link and nothing was there, plus I knew the price was wrong. It was obvious.
Despite that, just hearing "Alex's fault" annoyed me. I'm guessing it didn't help anyone else feel better, either.
That's just my and I know you do good business, and I can't count how many times you've been highly and personally recommended to me.
Don't let Alex put a ding in that.