View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 05:02 PM   #15
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 06 Chevy Colorado or 08 Toyota Tacoma?

The Colorado is a disaster with a nice looking skin. It has NO TURNING RADIUS, you'd be better off parking a combine.
Things never stop breaking as long as you own it. Little things. When I saved enough money I decided to either
get a new gas sipping car or fix all the niggling little crap that was broken or in need of replacement due to age in
general, and in the end, the bill I thought would be created by the fixing of the Colorado was too high to justify
not getting the car. I mean everything broke, window power, seat adjusting lever, radio knobs....
And not having a truck was a REAL blow to my perceived image as a guy. As soon as I got the new car I saw
something on the side of the road that I wanted to stop and pick up. Couldn't do it. My mistake was buying the
second worst Chevy available, the Cruze. So in the end, Chevy screwed me anyway.

Toyotas are built to run forever, stick with the japanese truck and don't tempt fate with your wife's butt in the seat.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote