View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 04:05 PM   #1
WyoBob
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Bob
Trading: (1)
WyoBob will become famous soon enough
Default A curse on virus writer's

So, I got a little present from some scum sucking sob, the "Total Security ver 4.52" . This was a sweet one (and AVG missed it). It pretty much locked up the computer and I've been messing with it most of the day.

My laptop was pretty much locked up. Couldn't load any programs or get online. I kept getting virus warning pop up's from this program and couldn't do a thing with the computer. I finally booted in safe mode but don't really know what I'm doing with computer's for the most part. I was able to access the internet and e-mail but it sure was slow.

So, I did a "restore" to a previous date. That worked. I then downloaded "Spyware Doctor", ran a scan and now things appear to be back to normal. My two computer's inside the house were not infected, just my laptop the "den" (garage.) The only thing I look at online on this computer that I don't on the other two is the online "USA Today". Wonder if that's where I picked up the virus?

Twenty years in a federal prison would be the minimum sentence I'd impose on these bottom feeder's and that's after they've been placed against a wall and shot

WyoBob
WyoBob is offline   Reply With Quote