View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 02:56 PM   #7
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Greatest single sporting moment of your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottastic View Post
Mine has to be the 2002 NFL AFC championship game. I was lucky enough to have season tickets to the Raiders that year and was sitting at the 30 yard line.

Being there with all those people, celebrating together and watching the fanfare after winning is an experience I will never forget. Which is good, because it's a memory I've had to cling to for a long time as a Raiders fan.
As a fellow life long Raiders fan I feel ya' on that one. When I was younger my dad got tickets to the Superbowl in TB from one of the companies he did business with, I got to watch the Raiders absolutely destroy the friggin' Redskins, to this day I still love that Joe T hates the Raiders for that very reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
Boston, June 24th, 2013. 17 seconds, my first time seeing the Blackhawks skate the Stanley Cup live. It was awesome seeing it Monday at home, but I think 2013 is tops. So dramatic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-h46vxck4g
Glad you were there and not me, Tom, where as it was a great moment for you, if I was there I would either be dead or getting my daily dose of electroshock right about now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbriar View Post
Mine's not so dramatic... I remember vividly one night in particular when my junior class daughter came home after playing goalie for her HS Lacrosse team with bruises all over her body where there had been no protection. The kid was laughing, joking and celebrating a particularly hard win over their toughest opponent. Found out a little later that she had a broken wrist and a couple of broken fingers. Tougher kid that me!
Love it man, the world needs more kids that compete and less that learn that all you need to do is participate to get a "trophy". We are raising a generation of "good enoughs" not enough kids who want to strive and win.... but that's a thread for another day.

Neil you lost me at World Cup, seriously you think I'm going to believe that, there is no way for someone to make a cup big enough for the entire world, next you'll be telling me there's a World Sportsbra... sheesh.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote