View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 01:08 PM   #123
cort
◤◢◣◥

First Name: Gary
Trading: (41)
cort has disabled reputation
Default Re: falconman515's NewAir AW-280E 28 Bottle Wineador Build!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post
I have actually stopped running mine, after a while got a little condensation in it, not enough to ruin anything I caught it in time, I ended up just unplugging it and it has been perfect ever since, I might actually disconnect the cooling unit and plug it back in just for the lighting effects.

I also dumped another 2 pounds of beads in it, huge difference. Just like "always buy bigger than you think you need", always put more beads in than you think you need.
I ran mine for years and recently the board went out on me. I was too lazy to fix it for a few months and realized that My cigars smoked a lot better and the humidity recovered much faster after standing there with the door open with a dumb look on my face trying to decide what to smoke for 10 mins.

I never really had any humidity issues while it was plugged in but i could tell the affect the fans blowing 24/7 had on my smokes. Now I have 1 cpu fan blowing at 3 volts (barely moving) just to keep the humidity moving a bit and couldn't be happier.

Adam, how many total pounds of beads do you have in there now?
cort is offline   Reply With Quote