Old 10-24-2012, 02:05 PM   #1
oooo35980
Feeling at Home

First Name: Isaiah
Trading: (3)
Montecristo Navy (Disabled Vet)
oooo35980 will become famous soon enough
Default Free Camacho Corojo

I guess I signed up for a free Camacho? I don't remember doing it, but I guess I did since I got one in the mail the other day. It was very nicely packaged, complete with a lot of advertising nonsense. Including a letter to the cigar asking it not to hurt me. See Below...

Well I have to say this Cigar is definitely "Wtf" strong. I haven't smoked many powerful cigars lately, so I could be becoming a light weight, but I'd say this one is considerably stronger than most cigars I've had. It was a Robusto and it made me light headed, more light headed than my last FFP or Digger even. I broke out the honey and icewater early to keep from getting sick. I don't know if I would have gotten sick had I not taken the precaution, but it's possible I suppose.

As for flavor, it was good, before lighting up it smelled like sweet raisins, even a bit like pipe tobacco. Immediately after lighting it smelled of ass and feet, but I did torch the hell out of it, so my fault probably. After it smoothed out it ended up being very spicy and woody. There were considerable black coffee flavors throughout, that is as specific as my palate gets. It got a bit acrid just past the band, so I put it away, no sense ruining a good experience.

I have nothing bad to say about this cigar. I wouldn't seek it out, but would definitely buy it if I was looking for a good smoke at a B&M and nothing else grabbed me. For a free cigar it was A++

Edit: Images aren't showing up for me, I'm unsure why.
oooo35980 is offline   Reply With Quote