View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 02:24 PM   #4
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm going to Disneyworld!

I usually buy park hopper tickets from someone I find in front of Unimart. It's way cheaper, they're flexible (they'll trust you to pay them later if you press the issue, and I do), and you can get access to just the parks you want without having to pay extra.
Shopping Downtown Disney is just about as much fun as the theme parks and it's free.
I've always wanted to see Cirque de Soleil while I was there, but still haven't done it.

We stayed in a condo in Davenport last time I went, it was far cheaper than staying at Disney and had four bedrooms, a full kitchen, orange grove out back, a game room, pool, you name it. It also had a great big jacuzzi the kids slopped around in for hours. They liked the condo more than Disney, literally.

If I could suggest a once-in-a-lifetime experience that I can't say enough about, it's Discovery Cove. We all loved it. The kids swam with the dolphins, the food was exceptional, the facility was undercrowded and gorgeous, it's one of the nicest day trips I've ever been on and my kids still rave about it. We went about 8 years ago, I think.

I would absolutely love to take all my kids to Disney again, but there's no chance the two youngest will stop acting like idiots long enough to take them. They'd drive us mental. I'm hoping I can take all three in the next year or two.

Sosa cigars is a major bummer, by the way. Don't get too excited. It's really not even worth your time, and that's sad.