View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 04:23 PM   #20
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Has anyone done this to one of their lighters?

Got the adapters, released the fuel in the lighter, gave it the "5 one second" pumps. Seems to work fine.

The only problem with the repair, again I have had this lighter for a long time and paid an assload of money for it, the only place I have seen to do repairs is to send it back to them, I believe they have a place in Montreal if memory serves correctly. Thanks for the price estimate though, I have visions of 100s to fix it, depending on what it really needs, seems the valve was more the problem, not puncturing the refill cartridges correctly (this fine little piece of brass seems to have solved that issue).

Now I'll just see how long it holds a charge, I seriously love this lighter and rarely ever use it because of the cartridges (getting them) and lack of 100% fills I was getting.

AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote