I <3 Huy

First Name: Location
Trading: (106)
HUpmann MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
Mugen910 has disabled reputation
Default Re: CC's or NC's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
I'd also like to make the comment that I started smoking cigars with the General Cigar H.Upmann 2000 and the H. Upmann "Churchill"
which was a corona gorda, lol. I smoked them for years, and when they switched away from Cameroon wrappers, then I found Arturo
Fuente, smoked those for a few years, then found Padrons, smoked those for MANY years, and then got into ordering havanas WAY later
than most of my brothers, and after that I never looked back. You could therefore say that I have forgotten more about NCs than
some people know. I was a serious student of all things cigar, reading everything I could get my hands on. I act like a know-it-all
today because I feel like I DO know it all. Of course, I DON'T, far from it. But I FEEL like I do. Certainly enough to know what I like.
And of course, I abandoned the NC so long ago that I have NO IDEA of the things that are going on now, outside of the cursory
knowledge I get by loosely following the forum for those smokes here. So I now know what's hot, I just don't know why, lol.

And Bao, don't tell me what your opinion is, I KNOW, hahahaha.
You know nothing sir! Whatever people say about me is false...Don't listen to Pnoon or the Hog...they love to make up rumors about me.