Old 11-17-2009, 01:10 PM   #31
Guitarman-S.T-
"ESP+ENGL&amp ;qu ot;-Brutal

First Name: S.T
Trading: (11)
SCdlH
Guitarman-S.T- will become famous soon enough
Default Re: habanero peppers

let me know what you decide to do. I am a HUGE pepper nut, and alot of people are scared away from the Chinense variety because of the heat, But they never got a chance to see PAST the heat, and get to the flavor...

IMHO The Chinense (habanero) pepper family is the Fruitiest, tastiest pepper of all, Just smell one if you cant taste it because of the heat and you tell me, Does that not smell like something delicious? And the taste IS, but if you cannot get beyond the heat i do not blame you.

What was already said, De-rib, de-seed, and that helps alot ( wear rubber gloves unless you want to battle the HOT hands.. and everything they touch war haha)

Use them sparingly in soups, etc Anything really, Sandwiches, If you have a ton left, FREEZE them before they go bad, they will last until they are used i promise you. And hell if your not to much into the heat make a bad ARSE salsa with them, if you need a recipe let me know Have a milder one with just 1-2 habs in a large batch, and make another one "HOTT" for friends family, because everyone wants to be seen eating the HOT stuff around there friends ( even though they cant handle it )

enjoy bud