Old 06-07-2015, 08:05 AM   #11
stevieray
Just slacking off

First Name: Steve
Trading: (42)
Bolivar
stevieray has disabled reputation
Default Re: Private Lounges

I pay $720 a year to have access to the 2200 square foot Members Lounge of a shop here in Connecticut. For that price I have a private humidified locker and locked wine storage. I also receive 15% off of anything in the store plus a free hour each month in their golf simulator. The owners are awesome and regularly put on great events at no additional cost to the members such as comedy nights, wine and bourbon tasting, PPV nights etc. Quite frankly, the public side is just as nice as the members side, but there is something to be said for the relationships that are built through club membership. It's also an added bonus that the shop is only a few miles from ESPN, so the club always has sports figures and celebs hanging out. If fact, for better or worse, it's Mike Ditka's home away from home during the football season. That being said, if the shop was more than 10 miles from my house I would not belong. When I first joined a few years ago I was at the club all the time, but life gets in the way and it's harder to get over there lately.