Old 04-24-2011, 12:07 AM   #1
CoreyD
Licking my wounds

First Name: Corey
Trading: (23)
LGC
CoreyD has a spectacular aura aboutCoreyD has a spectacular aura about
Default Easter with a concert

So I know many of us have different spiritual,ethnic backgrounds. With that being said this year The 42nd Annual GMA Dove Awards had a special event performance by industry leaders, Third Day, Steven Curtis Chapman and Casting Crowns’ front man, Mark Hall. Highly regarded Denver Bronco quarterback, Tim Tebow also joins the evening’s impressive presenter lineup. The 42nd Annual GMA Dove Awards, hosted by Sherri Shepherd, took place at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta on Wednesday, April 20th at 8 p.m. ET. The awards show will be televised on gmc, America’s favorite network for uplifting entertainment, on Easter Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 7 p.m. ET.

So if your sitting around want to celebrate Easter by listening to some of the top artists in the christian music community from gospel to rock to pop etc. and watch a possible after concert <not sure if thats being aired too> and see who gets what awards check it out. Its usually something I DVR since I don't always have my son when its aired and its something we do together by listening to live concerts and speakers of these artists and annualy watch the dove awards,kinda like how millions sit and watch Emmeys and grammys.

I havn't looked at the site to see who won only whom was nominated and after voting havn't been back on so it isn't a spoiler. Not sure if anyone will get into this but me but felt like sharing.

Last edited by CoreyD; 04-24-2011 at 12:13 AM.
CoreyD is offline   Reply With Quote