View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 07:38 AM   #12
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: ***SPOILER THREAD*** Rogue One

Man this movie was so good, could it have been the best SW to date? Maybe, I have to see it again before I make that call.

Ok, some things that people touched on, like Bob I too thought that was a weird scene about the pilot losing his mind, and it seemed like he was kind of out of it, then the next scene he's ok.

Who knew that you could crash into a Star Destroyer, and keept thrusting to have them run into one another? Awesome!

GRAND MOFF F'ing TARKIN!!!!!! C'mon!!!!! That was amazing they brought his evil ass back to life! & Leia looked hot again.....so badass

The last 5mins of the scene was so on the edge of your seat, and cause some hyperventilating WOW! Darth was such a badass.

It was like watching a Quentin Tarantino ending......everyone dies!

So much action!

Another thing Bob hit on, the set designs looked like they hadn't been touched since 1977.

This was a movie for the fans. Glad I seen it on opening night. Planning on seeing it again the day after Christmas, and this time on Imax 3D.