View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 07:34 PM   #10
larryinlc
Angry Packer Fan

First Name: Larry
Trading: (15)
larryinlc has disabled reputation
Default Re: Packer fan thought

You know, I'm probably the most nervous Packer fan on the planet. These games decided as time expires are going to kill me. Towards the middle of the 3rd quarter of last nights game, I couldn't take it any longer. I had to get in my car, drive around town and listen to a Keb Mo cd. Due to the fall back stuff with the time, it was totally dark outside. An observation I noted.....EVERYBODY in town now has a massive big screen television and they all had them tuned to the Packers. As I passed house after house, it became obvious that I could not drive by without pausing and taking a look. It's surprising how easy it is to watch a game and actually catch the score from the street. No, I'm not a peeping Tom. I couldn't help myself. Some sort of Packer fan instinct, I guess. I finally decided it would be best to listen the rest of the game on the radio. A nice ending for me, but it did give me a bunch more gray hairs.

Just so you know, I live and die by the Packers but they do create quirky tendencies that I'm not terribly willing to admit. I'm a fan.

Another thought. Those with incredibly large flat panel displays really ought to close their shades at night.

Larry
larryinlc is offline   Reply With Quote