View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 02:10 PM   #10
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The 'I done blended it up" Thread

I was also not a fan of the anniversary either, but then I let some dry out to the proper moisture level
the other day, and of course, added almost a year of time by avoiding it all year, and wow, I liked it.
VERY plummy. In New Orleans I smoked some Anni and Escudo that had mixed in my leather pouch.
I was sitting there in the zoo smoking away, just digging it, my mom was diggin it, my nephew, the
crowd in the Jaguar exhibit. Never even thinking about what I was doing, it was so good and
smelled so great. Then this 350 pound employee comes waddling over at double waddle speed, wagging
her finger at me, "Sir, there is no smoking in the zoo!" Who was smoking?? I was enjoying my pipe.
.................................................. .................................................. ..................................

OLS is offline   Reply With Quote