View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 03:52 AM   #95
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: so I recieved a couple of pm's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Fernando View Post
Had an appointment with the surgeon and with the nutrician today. I lost 30lbs since I started the new lifestyle and the nutrician is very pleased with the progress, I hoped for a bit more.

The surgeon expected me to choose for the gastric bypass but supports my decision for the duodenal switch. The surgery will take place in two steps, first they will make a sleeve of my stomach so I will lose a lot of weight. That surgery will take place late december or early january, and 5 to 6 months later they will do the actual duodenal switch. I expected the second procedure to take place sooner, so that is a bit of a disappointment but hey, nothing I can do except for calling off the surgery which isn't really an option. It only means that I won't be able to find a job and go back to work for a longer time then I expected, and that my stash of cigars will get more time to age as I won't be able to smoke for months after both surgeries.
Prayers & Positive Thoughts Coming Your Way, Brother! That First Smoke When You Recuperate Will Be Awesome! Thanks For The Updates, Brother!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote