View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 08:07 PM   #10
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Robusto "C" Reviews/Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
General Comments:
This wasn't a bad stick, but it was not what I experienced the first time through at all. The flavors hit my palate well, but I feel I would have enjoyed it a touch more if I could have just zoned out and watched the game with it rather than try to pick out the flavors.
I get that. While you need to focus to do a review, don't do the rifle thing, where all you see, hear, smell, and think about is the cigar. That makes reviewing a job. Enjoy the stick, make notes as they strike you. The first two areas you write up right away (Aesthetics and Pre-light Construction), so you don't need to even be smoking the cigar to do them.

As for the other stuff, just smoke it. The rest you reflect upon later and get your impressions. Did it even smoke in thirds? Or was it just one long smoke? Hey, it might have had 5 distinct changes, or maybe it was constantly in flux (my personal favorite).

Peace of the Lord be with you.