View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 10:26 AM   #16
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Cuban Crafters Revolucion Cigar Sissors (3 Blades)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMamba View Post
Yeah, that is like the worst thing in the world. You get so pumped up about smoking a particular cigar and then when you go to cut it the cap gets torn off. I almost ruined my first acid Kuba Kuba using a crappy cutter. Thats what motivated me to go for the Revolucion. Since I don't have any problems with it I am gonna stick with it and use any extra cash for Cigars instead. I'll keep it in mind though about the Xicar maybe for a birthday or christmas when that comes back around.
Can you ruin a Kuba Kuba? I mean, maybe it was a sign from God, "Do not smoke this! Go grab a good cigar and enjoy yourself!

Sorry, I know some people like them, and I am always harping on smoking what you like. Indeed, you must only smoke what you like. But, I had one once and could only think of the stuff guys used to burn in the dorms of college to cover the smell of the other stuff they were smoking.