View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 06:54 PM   #14
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your BEST Maduro / Oscuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJtorpedo View Post
Call me crazy, but a Cubao Maduro. I don't even think they still make 'em, but they're not too hard to find. They're just smooth and spicy and chocolatey all at the same time, and they never fail me. Best part is I recently scored a bunch more at Famous' Cigar Monster for $33.00 per 10 pack.
Excellent stick Tim. Made by the folks that make my beloved 601 Blue...go figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripper View Post
Good question.
Kristoff Maduro Matador.
Another excellent stick Bart!! The Matador is the cream of the line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
I'm actually shocked it wasn't the 601 Blues. You've got cabinets dedicated to those bad boys.
Almost Bear...but the DPG gets the nod. The original release 601 Blues are an extremely close second.