Old 08-30-2022, 11:04 AM   #17
MitchellMcgarr
Just in from the Storm

Trading: (0)
MitchellMcgarr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Remembering - w/a Famous Nic 3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357 View Post
Todd, I too am glad you found a "home" here and feel connected. I have felt that way here for a long time. The people here are from all different walks of life, different faiths, different parts of the country or even overseas, but they all treat each other with care and respect. The ToE (mods) have done an amazing job keeping things this way since the beginning.

I didn't know Jason the way you did but he is a like brother in faith who's positivity shined brightly here at CA. I miss him and our conversations here. I really regret I wasn't able to meet him and herf with him. I will be back in Florida in November. I hope we can get a Florida herf together sometime.
Yes, I’m excited for this potential Florida herf in November. Even if I can’t be there for the entire weekend, I would like to go for at least a full day and hang with you brothers and smoke a cigar in Jason’s honor as well as others who have passed away. I know Jason is smiling knowing that I’m on the same forum he loved for many years and smoking cigars that I inherited from him. No greater way to honor the man. I miss him and think about him practically every day.
MitchellMcgarr is offline   Reply With Quote