View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 01:10 PM   #40
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NFL Holdouts....Your thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan View Post
I don't agree with that. The injury rate is too great to guarantee contracts. If you are good enough, and stay healthy, that's pretty much a guarantee.
So what about the players with career threatening injuries from the game? Does the NFL need to make things right here? Or are the players just out there? IF I stay healthy I get what's coming my way...the owners are getting pair either way. Time to give back to the players that made the game what it is (I know, I know...this goes back to being told how to run your own business).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAsh View Post
not happening in the next 10 years, til the new CBA expires...
Sad, but true!!