View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 09:07 PM   #5
mjdx88
Still Watching My Back

Trading: (1)
mjdx88 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wineador Build

Thank you for the input guys.

Icehog- I completely forgot about cigarnuts beads. I remember not being super thrilled with heartfelt last time I used them but I also assumed I messed up along the way. If I find I’m not happy with them this go around I’ll be switching to cigar beads. In general I assume an active humidifier would be over kill, the unit is only 1.5 cu ft.

Mosesbotbol- thanks for the insight, I saw something like sensorpush on amazon and was a bit skeptical. I’ll consider getting this as typically I do not smoke or open my humi past late September or early October and some times forget to check the humidity until April or May when I start smoking again.bThankfully I have never dropped below 59RH so no major issues, if fact if anything I had a mold issue with 74 RH one year.

Porch Deweller - Thankfully this unit is dead, it’s hard to tell from the pic but I remove the compressor and I sealed it up with some glass and silicone. Part of the reason why the unit died was from a power outage not realizing it reset to 50 degrees in one of the warmer parts of the house so it ran hard for days. Since the fridge failed, it has since been moved to the basement along with my desktop where the house is much cooler and lower humidity during the summer.
mjdx88 is offline   Reply With Quote