View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 02:44 PM   #1
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cigar Caddy 30 Count vs X-Treme 30 Count

Fellow inmates...need some help with those that are using these products now. I purchased an X-Treme 30 count travel humidor from "cheaphumidors" and RECEIVED a Cigar Caddy 30 count. Of course I called and wanted an explanation on why I received a different item from what I ordered (hell, even my sales receipt shows that I ordered an X-Treme and not the Cigar Caddy). And of course they couldn't explain anything (but that is for a different posting).

The X-Treme comes with a humidifcation device that you add distilled water to every so often, whereas the Cigar Caddy uses Boveda with no humidification device. Of course the Boveda needs to be replaced every 2-3 months, whereas the other, just drop some distilled water in and roll. Is one better than the other? I also purchased a "tube" with the gel in it (add distilled water every now and again) to place in it. Will this help?

Which is better and maintaining the RH%, the Boveda or the humidification device? If you were to choose a travel humi, which would you prefer? Which works better from personal experience? I want to hear those comments. Thanks!!!!
kelmac07 is offline   Reply With Quote