View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 02:35 PM   #348
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Walking Dead Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyC View Post
I believe in the comic they do pop up again. From what I've read about the comics, the TV show doesn't follow them quite exactly. However, it does use some of the major plot points like the prison, the farm, Woodbury, the Governor, etc, etc, etc. So, I would expect them to pop up again at some point.
COMIC SPOILERS****************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *************

True, in the comic there is no Darryl or Merle....and Tyreese is with the group when they discover the prison. Andrea is a badass and there is no baby.

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ******

END SPOILERS