View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 06:29 AM   #8
jjirons69
Haberdasher

First Name: Jamie
Trading: (94)
LGC
jjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to beholdjjirons69 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I need your Input: LED TV versus Plasma TV

I've got a 3 year old Panny Plasma P58V10 58". I know I'm partial, but it's one of the best looking sets I've come across. Warm, deep blacks, accurate colors...I could go on and on. We have an edge backlit Vizio LCD 42" in the bedroom and a Samsung 32" LED edge lit in the kid's room and while they're both good TVs, the pictures almost look artificial sometimes. The Panny picture looks so natural and I'm often still in awe. BTW, it was one of the top lines in 2009 and ran me $2600. I'd pay it again.

Recent backlit LEDs are thin and quite lovely. They can be a little pricey, too. Remember, you get what you pay for. Put your money in a good TV. Also look up reviews of what ever models you narrow down to. A few dozen reviews will help you see problems and will help get a good idea of what you're getting.