Thread: OK, why?
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 08:13 PM   #15
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: OK, why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday View Post
Thanks for the tip! I have not had much by LFD aside from the Double Ligero Chisel, (which is awesome) so I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for that one.

I keep hearing that about 601. I should explain, when 601 was being made by DPG I was still a casual cigar smoker and just bought the occasional recommended stick at nearby B&Ms - so I never got to try the DPG 601s. Oh, how I wish I had, considering the amazing stuff I have heard about them though,

So with that in mind, I'm not sure what they were like when they first made the switch to AJs factory, but all the 601s I've been buying over the last year have been great, especially the the habanos. If you'd be interested Todd, feel free to pm me your address and Ill send you a 4-5er of 601 stuff!
I would be happy to do an exchange. I have a LGD I could send a couple of the old brands, and a few with some aged stuff.

If interested, send me a PM.