Thread: OK, why?
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 01:06 PM   #7
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: OK, why?

Thanks for the tips guys.

Michael, if you want the Opus X dream (a Dominican puro, including wrapper) but without the outrageous price tag... and with all the flavor, and none of the burn issues? Then try the La Flor Dominicana Litto Gomez Diez line. If you can find them, they are all that Opus X aspires to be.

601s have been around for quite a while. I remember the Blues being very good, but their quality has slipped.
I've heard and seen stuff about Dunbartons, but that was one which the price was quite prohibitive.
(The Tabernacle was like that too - and I had no expectation of trying any until someone here gifted me a couple.)
As for Caldwell, I saw some good stuff about them, some questionable stuff, and then I did not know which ones were the ones to consider.

Finally, Tatuajes... There are a few that I really, really enjoyed, but they are not what they once were. I really grooved on the brown label Noellas, they had a great draw, burn, and incredible flavors so I got a couple boxes that I found on special quite a few years ago. Well, another special came up just a year or two back, so I got some more (since the others were gone) and was thoroughly underwhelmed - they were not at all the same cigar.

Anyway, keep the ideas coming.

Peace of the Lord be with you.