Thread: Hookah
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 06:19 PM   #8
ucubed
Corona Cigars

First Name: Kevin
Trading: (15)
ucubed is a jewel in the roughucubed is a jewel in the roughucubed is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Hookah

I do enjoy smoking hookah from time to time. Usually our sessions are a few hours long and it's quite relaxing in the social setting. (This is what I'm told) Starbuzz brand tobacco is more for the "American" market for it's much "sweeter" while Al Fakher is more "authentic". I enjoy Al Fakher most of the time, but starbuzz blue mist I enjoy quite a bit. ACID of Drew Estate makes a shisha in collaboration with Starbuzz if you can find that. I usually mix flavors, typically mint with another fruit flavor. My favorite right now is mixing 1 part mint and 2 parts orange which reminds of of Orange Soda.

Going back to the original question, the smoke it'self feels cleaner through the water, and cooler (depending if you add ice). It's much denser and thicker so practicing your O-Rings is quite easy. The smell lingers only for a little while, we've smoked it the house and the smell will dissipate quite quickly. The buzz you get is much different from a cigar/cigarette buzz (at least to me) and I feel much more relaxed, but that's probably due to the amount I'm smoking and the lightheadedness that might follow from inhaling so much. I find it much less harsh to my throat if you smoke in a "normal length session". If you need any help don't shy to pm!
ucubed is offline   Reply With Quote