View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 01:17 PM   #87
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official SEC Football Thread 2011

Is Vandy in the East? I guess I could LOOK but that would not be social.
Rizz, I think you have it about right. I have always been a homer for the Tigers, making whatever statements
I had to make to see if I could will them to victory. But this team looks extremely capable of bending time
and space around themselves to alter the course of events. Defensively anyway, lol. But the offense is at full
strength this week, and we have our Aussie Punter back healthy. Again, I am not about to write off WVU, but this
one should be in the sack. GO F'ing Tigers!

And no worries....my secret crush has always been the Crimson Tide. I just happen to be a LSU fan, so
I cannot pull for them one week a year. It's BAMA that I think has a tough road this week. They might
have the best O Line in the USA, but something tells me that if they get behind late, it could be over for
em. Arkanasas MIGHT have the best wide receiver corps in the USA, so....
But I am pumped I get to watch both games on Saturday. WHO, DADDY, I best be smokin' my meat early
on Sadd-deey, cause I am in a CHAIR for about 8 hours straight.

Last edited by OLS; 09-23-2011 at 01:26 PM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote