View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 08:02 AM   #1
Starscream
Knowhutimean, Vern?

First Name: Andy
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Starscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to beholdStarscream is a splendid one to behold
Default Losing Weight with Starscream

Over the past few years, I have gone on several diets in order to lose weight. One diet was very successful and over a period of four months I lost 30+ lbs. But I always seem to lose focus and gain it all back. It's time to get my focus back. It's time to not just diet and exercise, but to have a lifestyle change. It's time to make this a permanent change. I know their are other BOTLs out there who are on diets or thinking about it, therefore I am starting this thread in hopes that some other members will jump on board w/ me. I know several of you were in the Diet Contest at CS and lost some weight, others not so much. So let's get this show on the road.

My starting weight, Nov 19th: 264lbs.

Weight as of Dec 11th: 258lbs.

My diet right now is low-fat (for the most part). Thinking of switching to a low-carb diet, but need more time to make that decision. Nothing is set in stone just yet.

Exercise: Right now I am working out w/ dumbells at home. Not in the gym yet. Started some cardio workouts this week too.

Insert quote here.
Starscream is offline   Reply With Quote